Gifts to Grow "Art in the Heart of Huntington"
Becoming a donor, designing a partnership, creating a community...making a movement.
4th Avenue Arts relies on the support of our 501C-3 company, JDG: The Migration Project Company, for it's gift planning in order to continually grow as a world class performing arts center in the Huntington, WV.
We are rooted in three main concepts: cultivation, creation, and community.
The gifts are utilized in the following ways:
1. Cultivation: We believe in providing a high quality performing arts education and experience for the Huntington tri-state community.
2. Creation: We strive to create, collaborate, and support working artists in the Huntington community.
3. Community: We work to share the arts with our community regardless of class, race, religion, or sexual orientation. We truly believe that a creative community can change the world.
Nikki Jervis, our Executive Director, will be happy to meet with you to help make your giving wishes a reality.
Please be assured that all inquiries are confidential and place you under no obligation.
To make a cash donation, select your desired donor level and reach out to us! We are also happy to meet with you and discuss the following types of gifts:
- Stocks & Securities
Life Insurance Gifts:
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Gifts Annuities
- Gifts by Will
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
Current Gift with Deferred Income:
- Deferred Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trust