Gifts to Grow "Art in the Heart of Huntington"
Becoming a donor, designing a partnership, creating a community...making a movement.
4th Avenue Arts relies on the support of our 501C-3 company, JDG: The Migration Project Company, for it's gift planning in order to continually grow as a world class performing arts center in the Huntington, WV.
We are rooted in three main concepts: cultivation, creation, and community.
The gifts are utilized in the following ways:
1. Cultivation: We believe in providing a high quality performing arts education and experience for the Huntington tri-state community.
2. Creation: We strive to create, collaborate, and support working artists in the Huntington community.
3. Community: We work to share the arts with our community regardless of class, race, religion, or sexual orientation. We truly believe that a creative community can change the world.
Nikki Jervis, our Executive Director, will be happy to meet with you to help make your giving wishes a reality.
Please be assured that all inquiries are confidential and place you under no obligation.
To make a cash donation, select your desired donor level and reach out to us! We are also happy to meet with you and discuss the following types of gifts:
- Stocks & Securities
Life Insurance Gifts:
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Gifts Annuities
- Gifts by Will
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
Current Gift with Deferred Income:
- Deferred Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trust
"We can never know the outcomes to the LOVE we choose to give. We just have to trust that it is always enough and remember that, no matter the outcome your love is never wasted."
Donor Levels & Benefits:
$50 - $99
- Priority notification for all classes & camps.
- Priority notification for all special events.
- Unique ticket offers.
- Recognition in our production playbill.
$100 - $249
- All First Position Benefits +
- 5% off all Summer Camps
- Invitation to one "Behind the Scenes" rehearsals.
- Personal thank you, written by one of our young artists.
$250 - $499
- All Second Position benefits +
- VIP reserved seating for all performances within donation season
- Invitation to attend one "Meet & Greet" event to hear from select members of the Artistic & Production Teams about the creative elements of the shows!
$500 - $999
- All Third Position benefits +
- Invitation to a post show reception (with ticket purchase), and backstage tour.
$1,000 - $2,499
- All Fourth Position benefits +
- 2 complimentary tickets to a performance of donors choice
$2,500 - $5,000
- All Fifth Position benefits +
- 4 complimentary tickets to a performance of donors choice
- Opportunity to host a birthday party at 4th Avenue Arts (once per year)